GOOD DADDY


uh...I really need help ^^;;
etto...I started to watch this korea variety show called "good daddy JoAhSeo" and I liked it hehehehe...

but I just find pre-episode / pre-beginning , first and second episode (with english sub). I really need find the others episode. actually , I find eps. 3-12 but with no subs so I wont DL it cause I didn't understand what this show talking about ^^;;.

I know I am sooo late with this show hehehehe... I started acknowledge it cause I am looking more info about HongKi ^^;;. that's why I find it. and I have to be honest - this show is just sooo hillarious and funny. I can't stop laughing and it made my stomach so hurt XDD;;;

and I admit it - I NEVER LAUGHED THIS HARD FOR SUCH A LOOOOOOOONG TIME, and cause of it - my mom can't sleep yesterday ( I laughed so hard and loudly ^^;;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

A.N.Y said...

it show atau muvi nade?

dipikir muvi heheee, emang mereka ngapain nade, ganti popok bayi kah >,<;;;