It's Remind Me ^.^

fufufufufufufuu.......
piku ini.....
mengingatkan nade....
pada hobby salah satu pria tercinta nade....

bener2 KELUARGA BESAR MUKIMPO !!!!















piku credit to gumi (japan fans)

---------------------------------------------------

tetsu said at gocha :
"I was never interested in the opposite sex. I noticed men."

and said at interview loooong time ago

"Yeah, I've liked boys ever since I was young. My first kiss was with a boy, too. It was about the 3rd year of elementary school, and in the classroom in front of everyone. I like cute boys. That's why I kiss hyde on stage, even now. The other day hyde still had my kiss mark on his cheek..."

aiyaaaaa........tetchan!!!!
*ngakak dilantai*



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

A.N.Y said...

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

*cekik nade*

i'll take it!!!!!

btw, yang interview lama tu kapan nad???? duh baka! ketinggalan hints menyenangkan >,<;;;

nadesico said...

aiyaaaaa *kehilangan 50% udara*

yg interview dapert dari minna genki community ^^ ...disana ada yang translate salah satu interview laruku (tetsu) disebuah majalah pas2 masih indie dulu.....dan ucapan sebelumnya dari acara gocha maze juli kemarin hehehehe

A.N.Y said...

wakakakaakaaa~~

senengnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~

aku jadikan hints di forum yaaaa wkwkwkwk....^_^;;;

makasih nade *sweet kissu*