A MAN WHO LOVE ARAKI

Namanya HACHINOHE TOORU

Jenis kelamin :

COWOK
LAKI-LAKI
PRIA
^^;;

Dan ini entri blog nya beberapa hari lalu :
Today, practice finished unusually early, so before the next thing to do I went with Arayan (Araki Hirofumi) of the the D-Boys to have some tea!

Well, it was like acting to go and have tea.

Cause we were not drinking tea.

I don't drink coffee so I didn't have coffee either.
I drank 100% grapefruits juice.

I was able to talk a lot with Arayan.
I heard a lot of things from the time when he acted in GekiRanger.

Rio-sama was so awesome!

By the way, Arayan is such an amazing guy!!!

He's really handsome, open-hearted and interesting, in other words the perfect boy!

We are the same age but he's so much more grown-up than me

HA!

It looks like this blog entry was just me praising Arayan!?

Well anyways Arayan is a great guy!

The practice hall of Shatou is where laughter and embarrassed smiles are always present.
Well then, I'm looking forward to my next job~!!


SADARKAH KALAU DIA TAMPAK “JATUH CINTA” pada araki XDD

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: