ROBBERY

nade
kemalingan lagi!!
T___T




someone robbed our clinic T___T

it happened last night , they opened backdoor forcely and took my computer (only CPU) and they also took clinic's cellphone.
I just knew this horrible news in the afternoon (today) , because today I didn't come to clinic , one of our nurse called me.

nurse : your computer gone!
me : mine? which one?
nurse : of course , clinic's computer...yours!!
me : what? is this a joke?
nurse : no, it isn't!! why should I make this as a joke?
me : because you always do that. give text message or phone to someone cellphone and make one silly joke. for you - april mop is your daily life.
nurse : but not now!! .... I am still scared here. doctors and me still have to give explanation to police.
me : oh GOD!! so it's true??
me : beside my computer...what else??
nurse : just your CPU and our (clinic) cellphone.
me : damn...it's happen again , isn't it?
nurse : yes...same like before.

yap.. this is a second times!!
first one was happened last year and they took my Computer too. and yesterday...they took ONLY my computer (and one cheap cellphone) AGAIN!!.

do you know why I felt suspicious with the thief's motive here? because ...for the second times, this thief NEVER touch clinic's money that we keep it on frontdesk.
they saw the money, for god sake!! cause the box where we keep money is opened - they opened it but they didn't took it!!

so, why they only took my PC?? well, all about our clinic were there. our medicine distributor , medicine's list (also prices), people who donate regularly to our clinic, our monthly report (income and outcome) . ALL OUR SECRET WERE THERE!!......etto...and some of my araki's vid file ^^;;


AAAAA....what should I do then? I already back up those files in the end of september so I just could start again - make a report from beginning of October =___= , but... I NEED NEW COMPUTER ^^
*wait our clinic's boss give me new ones*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah , what can i say beside sorry to hear that, but I think It necessary to put some cctv on your room, turn it on when there is no one on clinic, turn it of when everyone working,
I know how you feel, when some one watch you drooling with araki pic on your comp he he he

peace
lee min hyuk

nadesico said...

thank you for this support ^^

cctv is expensive - they won't buy it ^^;;

kuPeku said...

weks.. i think the robber must be from your enemy!! *brasa filem action*

secara kompi mu banyak file2 penting mengenai data client, siapa lagi sih yang butuh data sepenting itu selain perusahaan lawan? itu patut dicurigai..

skali2 bener tuh perlu ada cctv, ato at least pasang kamera pengintai yang murah dikit, asal bisa merekam.. :D

nadesico said...

sekarang sih lagi ngusulin dikasih laptop aja daripada PC hehehehe...khan laptop bisa dibawa pulang XDD;;;

rhiechan said...

heeee.....bisa2ny mpe 2 kali kejadian..>_<

rhie turut berduka y...*halah mangny makhluk hidup* ^^v

nyuuu...mudah2n usulny diterima ^_~

nadesico said...

shankyuuu....

lumayan khan kalo dapat laptop - bisa disalahgunakan untuk hal2 lainnya wakakakakakaa.....
*tersembunyi niat busuk*